Sora no Otoshimono Season 3 Announced with Teaser (Video)

The huge anime company Kadokawa has posted an official video advertisement for the third season of the popular fantasy anime Sora no Otoshimono. For all lovers of ecchi, fantasy and fighting girls with big eyes – this is a feast! The video can be seen below.

I am not a big fan of neither of the genres usually listed below this anime’s title, but I have to say two things:

Hitotsu: The song in this video is mesmerizingly beautiful.

Futatsu: the fighting animation is really well made. Really.

Source: YouTube

Is this great news or not-so-great? What do you think? Comment below.

18 comments for “Sora no Otoshimono Season 3 Announced with Teaser (Video)

1. onin
    December 18, 2012 at 1:15 pm

i cant wait for it but i hope kazane revives on season 3.

2. July 24, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Is this REALLY the season 3 of “sora-no-otoshimono” (Heavens lost property), becasue this look like season one only it shows different clips, but its still season one song, also I looked up on yahoo answers, this is what it was asking
    -=-
    Resolved QuestionShow me another ยป
    When Will Sora No Otoshimono season 3 release?
    I started watching Sora No Otoshimono a few days ago, and i have watched season 1 and 2. Today i watched the movie, and now i need more!!! Will there be a season 3 and if so when will it be released? Please help me out, because if i don’t find out soon i’ll go crazy without knowing!!!! Thanks in advance ^_^
    (3 months ago)
    =-=
    ===
    Best Answer – Chosen by Voters

Season 3 is officially confirmed, however, there isn’t a release date yet, but I think that it’s gonna be released in October, just like seasons 1 and 2 did.
    Source(s):
    anime news network and common sense..

reply back to me on facebook. please

• July 24, 2012 at 5:23 pm

The visuals are clips from past shows, yes. But the announcement is about the new season. I don’t actually believe this news article got so much attention, considering how old it is! Cheers!

P.S: Facebook – I can’t PM you and cannot tag you in a post, so… yes. You’d have to bear with me.

• momoshaza
      March 30, 2013 at 11:05 am

no this is just a part from the ova ‘the angeloid of clockwork’
      season 3 might come out this year but not sure when or which month.

3. patrick
    July 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm

THATS ONLY THE MOVIE..

4. austin356
    June 23, 2012 at 11:12 am

thts not the third season thts the movie the thirs season is in the works with the angle of clock works going to be in the seriese to cause at the end she comes back to him if u watch after the credits and the creators announced it

5. chit
    June 11, 2012 at 7:30 am

I want the 3rd thats all!4 the makers of sora no otoshi mono i luv d movie

6. ken
    June 9, 2012 at 6:08 pm

this is not season 3 >_< this is the movie ..

7. mark
    May 20, 2012 at 4:51 pm

my be they get faster season 3

8. May 14, 2012 at 4:49 pm

this isn’t the season 3.. this is a Movie teaser..

• May 14, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Thank you for the comment, Joh-chan! I mentioned that I am not an admirer of the show, so I wouldn’t be able to tell if it’s a movie or episodes’ scenes (since I haven’t seen most episodes even). Also, all that was said and is still said in the comment below the video is how while we’re waiting for the third season, the Blu-ray Disk is to be released February 24. So, in other words, this is an announcement of a third season (that we’re waiting for) through a teaser (although you tell me it’s for a movie). Technically speaking…I am god.
      onion head smirk

9. Labyriinth
    April 24, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Great news? This goes way beyond great news.

10. InStyleAkuma
    January 25, 2012 at 8:01 pm

*quote* Hitotsu: The song in this video is mesmerizingly beautiful.*quote*

I agree :)

11. Lulubel
    January 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm

If I was a bit more active, I would’ve made a demonstration against those…honestly… Now I just blabber on the world wide web…

12. Shounen